Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day and Copics!

Happy Mothers Day~~~
I want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's, No matter what stage. New mom, older mom, grandmother... I am sending an extra special wish and prayer to those wishing to be mom's. I am truly blessed with my two littel guys. I would so love the opportunity of more and Hope all those that want motherhood can have it as it is a gift like no other.

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."
Abraham Lincoln

A little color for Mother's Day
Use your Prima Paintable as a guide for your art work... Shrinky Dinks make a great make shift acrylic weight album cover!

One you have colored everyhing and outlined Use your blending pen for a seamless finish.


My entire step by step tutorial is up at Pursuit of Craftyness...


Above are just a few pics of the project, Beginning, middle and end.

No comments: