Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New, old and everything CPS...

I am so very privileged to be a part of the CPS group of talented ladies...

Below is 4 cards using for most recent sketches...
Thank you to our sponsors ( shown below ) Rubber Necker Stamps, Just Right Stamps, Kitchen Sink Stamps!
All 4 have a different feel...I think. Still trying to figure out my style and how to describe it.. I am not sure if I am any one one way...I love CHANGE.

So if any of the below cards inspire you... Check out the CPS blog. The talent there will blow your mind away!





Talking about talented ladies... GO check out the Pursuit of Craftyness blog. This is a group of amazing women who continue to inspire with all types of Craftyness! 

This week My post is about creating a unique one of a kind pendant. So go check it out :)

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Too many to comment on each, but let's just say they are all truly wonderful. Such creative designs.

Lorri said...

hello,
Just wanted to let you know that we linked to your blog on our store blog - http://www.scrappindipity.com.au
Thanks for the 'coredinations' awesomeness!!

Anonymous said...

They are wonderful!!!!thanks for such creative design...fantastic..
--
Reenee
Are you scared to be alone at home need security