Thursday, March 13, 2008

Celebrate Spring!


So this week CPS has a fabulous Sponsor... Embellishment Studios. The have great kits with a variety of product but always great lace and ribbon. This card is based of of Tami's Sketch #55. Check out the CPS site for many other examples of this sketch and many other sketched as well. (Well 54 to be exact) ;)
My Supplies for this card:
***Embellishment Studios Lace
Making Memories Pattern diecut papers
DCWV cardstock
Misc. and vintage buttons
Provocraft felt flower
Paper Trey Ink Stamp
Colorbox Ink
3M quick dry adhesive

I really knew I needed to share this card today as the temps hit almost 50 degrees and it was sunny... Spring is definitly in the air here in Mn. FINALLY! I love this time of year... Renewal!
Sketching lost of ideas so hopefully I will get some creating done this weekend... Not sure the sunny weather may draw me outside.

1 comment:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

This is soooo cute. I love the cluster of flower and buttons! (BTW, you've been tagged, check out my blog for details...)