Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A fun little Easter Card




This Little Easter Card I made a while back but still love it. It uses the Paper Salon Blossom Collection... A favorite of mine. I t also uses their stamps. I used and adhesive Stamp Pad to stamp the flower and then added a bit of glitter. I pinned back the corner and stamped the sentiment so It could be seen. If you wanted a bit more texture some fun ribbon could easily be added.


Want to know where to find these papers??? I know just the place. I happened to be at Emma's Paperie and saw Cindy got these great papers in stock... If you have not been there check her out she has the greatest stuff for gift making... I love popping in to see what new clever things she has found.

1 comment:

Sherry Wright said...

Hey super Kelly, cool card love the glitter!! ;0)