Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day two... Still figuring this blogging thing out.


So I am still trying to figure out lots of the things I want to do, but I suppose it all comes in time.

Here is another card I did with the copic markers and Prima paintables. I love the versatility of these papers so many things you can do, endless combinations of colors... and using the copics makes the cards just POP!!! They are so vibrant! I was introduced to them by friend Kim Hughes and the Pro Ellen Hutson. Thanks ladies I will never turn back now, these markers are are an investment but well worth it.

1 comment:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

This looks awesome, Kel!!! Love the header with your little toesies in it! Your CPS cards this week are gorgeous. Love what you did with the markers. And the shots of you and the boys are precious. Welcome to the blogging world!