Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More testing, more waiting, more Layouts

Today...
Well I went to work...had a meeting.
Decided I need to go back. I miss it. Is that crazy?

I think the insanity of that place make my insanely crazy life right now seem somewhat, well, Calm. So back to work I go this coming Friday. We will see how it all goes. One day at a time. Right?

Went to the Doctor later this am he got me in a bit earlier, scheduled a mammogram, then they called with a cancelation this afternoon ( what the heck is the big deal anyway ? ) I was so nervous because of all the 'bad press' that they get. It was not nearly as bad as I expected. But hey, I have been through a lot. Also had an ultrasound, more labs done, records copied, more referrals made... Which means more Appointments. I feel good. I feel like next week I will get answers. Lots of answers.
I
n the mean time...

Here is a layout of me and the boys last October. I SO adore this picture. This day...was my day. I got to pick it. Whatever I wanted to do. So we did an attempt at fall colors and I loved each and every moment withhese little guys. I feel so grateful for these two... They make me smile. They also make me a littel crazy...but that is what little boys are for right?

























Supplies:
Making Memories Animal crakers Diecut paper
Making Memories travel paper
Making Memories Ledger Paper
Making Memories Noteworthy Paper
Making Memories Itty bitty Alpha stickers blue ***Again I love these****
Making Memories Passport collection buttons and flowers
Making Memories Travel Collection Flocked Stickers and Clips, and Transparency
Mustard Moon Alpha Stickers
May Arts Twine

No comments: