Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not sure what got into me...

So As I stated Yesterday... I do not do Layouts... It is not that I do not have enough pictures...I do I just do not feel very confidents In making them or the end result...

So I was pleased...
Pleased with how these turned out.
Nothing Fancy.
Not tons of embellishment.
But it works, for me.
And I like that.

I think Playing with all the Making Memoires Products really inspired me. I pulled it all out and it just spoke to me. I really have loved everything I have created over the past few days and I have created a lot. 95% of wich was Making Memories products.

This Layout I did of my Son Jacob riding the 4-wheeler he got at Christmas... Yikes it scares me...But then again he rides smart and careful. It is his brother that really scares me ;)

Supplies....
Making Memories Pattern Paper-Passport collection
Making Memories ledger paper
Making Memories Wordfetti and Flocked Stickers-Travel collection
Making MemoriesClear Acetate title-Travel Collection
Making Memories tag-Travel Collection
Making Memories buttons-Passport collection
May Arts Twine
Sanding File
Ranger Paper edging distress tool
Super cool cardstock-GCD studios


If you have not seen the cardstock by GCD studios you need to check it out. When I ordered it I liked it but now....NUMMY!!!

This layout I heavily sanded and inked to remind me of the dust and dirt when they were riding...man little boys sure do get dirty....

I have 2 other Layouts to post so I will get them up over the next few days.

No comments: