Monday, June 9, 2008

Took some creative time

This weekend I took a bit of creative time. The kids are out of school now and the weather was kinda cruddy so it kept me sane and the kids hung out and played games and watched movies. I am still not up to par and am awaiting answers on things but playing with paper somehow makes me calm. Not being creative was making me feel even worse. So I created. A lot.

3 layouts 2 of which I am ready to share. One more on the way. I do not make Layouts like I wish I would so this is a big deal for me...Be kind.

First up is Nicholas...
This picture was captured at the top of a very steep ravine. He was on a little step bridge looking down and was SO excited to hike down. Of course not realizing the hike up was not going to be fun. I take an annual trip with the boys just us each fall and this was one of our newly discovered spots.






Supplies:

Making Memoires Passport collection Pattern Paper
Making Memories Passport Collection Buttons and Diecuts
Making Memories Wordfetti stickers-Passport and Garden Party
Making Memories Passport Stamps (very impressed with their stamps by the way)
Making Memories Itty bitty ledger Alpha letters
Ranger Distress ink
Ranger Paper Edger distressing tool
May Arts juut and twine

The next layout is of my little gem Kelsey.

Many of you may have read how she as not doing well recently...This Layout reflects my feelings on that day. These pictures were taken on her doggie bed after we got home form the vet. I was afraid they would be her last pictures. I was sooooo wrong. She is amazing. The sweetest dearest little dog.








Supplies:
Making Memories Noteworthy Collection pattern papers
Making Memories Garden Party Epoxy flower
Making Memories Garden party Diecut glitter flower
Making Memories Passport Button
Making Memoreis Garden Party Chipboard Alpha
Making Memories Garden Party Tags used with the tag curler
Making Memories Itty bitty Alpha letters pink
(MUST HAVE PRODUCT IN ANY SCRAPERS HOME)
Making Memories Tiny tag
May Arts twine
Colorbox fluid chalk ink
Ranger pink Stickles
Worldwin shimmer cardstock


I also made a bunch of altered stuff which I can share later over a dozen at this point. Much of it can be seen at the Pursuit of Craftyness Blog some of it is for CPS. Making Memories sponsored half the team with product this month. I was not one of the lucky one chosen to play with the 'sponsor product' but I played with what I had at home. I had a lot of fun. It has been a while since I have felt creative or inspired.

Back to the Doctor this week. Hoping for more answers. Will be back soon.

No comments: