Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Busy week



It is amazing how fast the time goes by when your kids are home on Spring Break.

I wanted to stop in a share a card I did today and I will have a few more to post tomorrow. I have some others I just cannot share now... Sorry. Thanks to all that came and played and congrats again Sharon the package went postal today. I hope you enjoy it and link me to your creations!

Love these paper by Crate Paper NUMMY!!! Just a quick card for a new friend and a non-stampy ( the sentiment is GinaK ) take on This weeks CPS sketch! You need to check out what these ladies are doing...AMAZING!

I have 2 more Cards I did for CPS I will post tomorrow and several other things in the works. Will be back tomorrow have a great night!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oooohhh---sweet, little card Kelly! This is so darling.
Melissa