Thursday, April 17, 2008

I love Spring time





Spring what a wonderful time of year... I love the flowers and the new buds and the butterflies and the thought of renewal. I have been Spring cleaning and have been inspired to start NEW with many things. My boys first Communion is a week from Saturday and I am preparing for that but I wanted to share this little box I made. LOTS of butterflies ready to take flight. To me the butterfly is the symbol of a new start, something fresh. The Quote is what I used on the Announcement for the boys Gathering next week, It is by Paper Trey Ink. The Cardstock is By Coredinations...LOVE this stuff. The Texture is Awesome and it sands like a dream throw in a little stickles for good luck and there you have it! Just shy of 100 Punches makes this little box scream of Springtime.

No comments: